The Care that you Need...by People that you Trust.
J.Thomas Russell DDS
1030 Xenia Avenue,Yellow Springs, Ohio
Call: (937) 767-7731
How to Find the Right Dentist for You
Because of the alcohol content, it is possible to fail a breathalyzer test after rinsing; in addition, alcohol is a drying agent and may worsen chronic bad breath. Furthermore, it is possible for alcoholics to abuse mouthwash.
Recently, the possibility that the alcohol used in mouthrinses acts as a carcinogen was raised.
Because of these concerns, Dr. Russell prescribes that our Yellow Springs Dental Care patients NEVER use alcohol-containing mouthwashes ON A DAILY BASIS.
Here is a list of alcohol-free mouth washes. Dr. Russell always encourages that everyone carefully read the label of medicines.
- · BetaCell Oral Rinse
- · Biotene mouthwash
- · Breath Remedy Mouth Rinse with OraSan
- · Breath Rx Anti-Bacterial Mouth Rinse
- · Choice Gentle Care Mouthwash
- · Colgate Phos-Flur Anti-Cavity Fluoride Rinse
- · Crest Pro-Health Rinse
- · DenTek Breath Remedy Mouth Rinse
- · Desert Essence Naturally Refreshing Tea Tree Oil Mouthwash
- · Kiss My Face AloeDyne FreshBreath Mouthwash
- · NutriBiotic MouthFresh Natural Mouth Wash & Gargle
- · Oral-B antibacterial and alcohol-free anticavity mouthwash
- · Rembrandt Dazzling Fresh Mouthwash
- · Rembrandt Intense Stain Removal Mouthwash
- · Rembrandt Plus Peroxide Whitening Rinse
- · TheraBreath Oral Rinse
- · TheraBrite Oral Rinse
- · Tom’s of Maine Natural Mouthwash